Dr. Jun Xu, MD
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation · Male · Age 62
Dr. Jun Xu, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Riverside, CT and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Jiangxi College Of Traditional Chinese Medicine in 1984 and specializes in physical medicine & rehabilitation, sports rehabilitation medicine, and more.
Patiently listen to your reports, carefully exam your diseases, value your inputs and discuss a treatment plan based on your best interests.
- Graduated from Resident Program of New York Medical College in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation(4 Years)
- Graduated from Jiangxi University of Chinese Medicine and Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine with Training in Acupuncture and Chinese Herbology, etc, (8 Years).
- Boards Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Acupuncture and Chinese Herb.
- Practicing Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Acupuncture and Chinese Herb since 2000.
- Appeared on Good Morning America, Channel 12, Greenwich Times and Other Medias.
- Voted as the Best Acupuncturist in Fairfield county by Fairfield County Weekly Newspaper in May, 2009
- Two Acupuncture Books Written and Published,
- 1. The Praeger Handbook of Acupuncture for Pain Management (2014 Praeger)
- 2. Magic Needles: Feel Younger and Liver Longer with Acupuncture (2011 Basic Health)
Areas of ExpertisePhysical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Chinese Herbal Medicine
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
Sports Rehabilitation Medicine
Traditional Chinese Medicine
Dr. Jun Xu, MD
Rehabilitation Medicine and Acupuncture Center
Directions1171 E Putnam Ave Ste 2 Riverside, CT 06878
List by Specialty expand_more
- All Specialties
- Clinical Psychologists
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Family Practitioners
- General Surgeons
- Gynecologists & Obstetricians
- Orthopedic Surgeons
- Pain Medicine
- Plastic Surgeons
- Sports Medicine